Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It's almost November and that means one thing... my birthday is just around the corner... It also means that many classes are preparing for their final projects and our Journalism class is no exception. This week in class we learned more about iMovie and how to edit video projects as well as make photo slideshows. With all the things we've done in class, it really makes me want to buy a Mac. I love iMovie and am was excited to learn that you are able to create some special things for gifts. I'm not sure how to go about the final project, but I would like to start on it sometime soon. My group has given me the pleasure of writing on all the food in between such as vending machines, vendors, and snacks. I want to put a nice as well as different spin on the story... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment