Friday, December 4, 2009

The Final Countdown

As we speak, I am working on finishing up the final project for this class. I have the article done and most of the video... I need to shoot the pictures still and thankfully I have some ideas. Unfortunately, since it is a group project, we have to get it done as a group. I think that's gonna be the hardest part. And apparently, my group disagrees with how everything should be split up. I'm just hoping that I don't get blamed for something since it's not my problem. I really wish that I was able to have a say in what the website will look like, but I guess we'll see how it gets put together. I really needed experience with the different types of media, but it was very hard to find people to interview, most of the ones that I wanted to interview were too "camera-shy." Thankfully, some sucked it up for me and did it anyway. I was really into my subject of the Marquette meal plan vs. home cooked meals since for the past two years, I have had a meal plan, but have felt jipped everytime I swiped my card. I had so many meals left over at the end of the semester, that it just wasn't fair to me or my wallet. Marquette needs to figure out something with their meal plans. I loved the new meal exchange program in the AMU and Cafe Schroeder, but other than that, the meal plans rip us off. This week is filled to the brim with group meetings and final projects and papers, hopefully I make it through.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment