Thursday, October 1, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words.

When our Journalism class was given the assignment to go out and take pictures of anything, I was a little nervous. But I came to find that I loved the assignment . I am not much of a photographer, but I love taking pictures and capturing the moment. I wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for but I figured that the Menomonee River Parkway in Wauwatosa was sure to give me something I could use. And was I right. The beginning of fall is near and the trees are admist changing colors. Fall is a wonderful time of year and all of the trees are beginning to change. I took so many pictures because there was so much that I wanted to capture and I ended up taking some great ones.

The PhotoShop tutorial in class this week was interesting as well. I was happy to learn some tricks, but was disappointed to see that it wasn't as in depth as I would have liked. However, I did play around with it and learned some cool stuff. Maybe if I get my internship back, I'll be able to show my boss that I am capable of designing and editing photos in PhotoShop.

I really am enjoying this class and look forward ot the rest of the semester. It's going by so quickly... it's already October!

No comments:

Post a Comment