Friday, October 16, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

This week we took our"mid-term" for the class and it was so hard! Not to mention that I almost had to do without my AP Stylebook... luckily, I got to borrow someone's. I'm not sure how I did on the test... probably not so well. I've always thought that I was grammar savvy, however, this class has taught me that I am anything but. We can all learn a thing or two about grammar. I know for sure that I am not cut out to be an editor, but I love to write. I guess we'll have to see where my journalism degree takes me. This class so far has tremendously helped me out in the way that since the field of journalism is converging, I am now able to operate more programs. I learned PhotoShop and two weeks ago we played with InDesign. I am really excited to learn more. I am nervous though since Fall Break is coming up next week and the end of the semester is going to come quickly... I should probably start thinking up some ideas for the final project in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment